Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Time 4 Learning

Hi, everyone!




      I am very excited to share with you my experience with homeschooling.  I have tried many different methods of homeschooling,  online public school, charlotte Mason, and even unschooling.  I really like unschooling, I think it benefits our family very well, but I have a variety of different personalities in the school age group here at home and sometimes one thing does not work for the rest.


    In my search for a curriculum that benefits my family, I have been invited to try time4learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so come back and be sure to read my experience.  Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for after school enrichment and for summer skill sharpening.  Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning. 


   I am excited to see what this program is about!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it works for your family as well as it works for my daughter. We have been homeschooling with Time4Learning as our core curriculum since the middle of 1st grade. My daughter officially starts high school in August. She is a visual learner, and likes being in control so T4L works well for her. I'll check back to see how it worked for your family!

    ReplyDelete