Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's Day

Well, for Valentine's Day we couldn't get a sitter, and David wanted to surprise me. So he went and bought all the stuff to make Spaghetti Dinner. When we were dating David surprised me with a Dinner at his house, Dave's Diner. He was trying to recreate that. This time though we had a few companions. Little David was asleep, he wasn't feeling well and the other girls were supposed to be in bed. Well it took a while to get all the girls settled, so we started getting a little frustrated but we were excited to be together. Then when we got the girls settled, Little David woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. So I had 2 dates for Valentine's. Then we watched Winnie the Pooh. Eventually we got little David to sleep, around the same time Big David fell asleep too. By the way the dishes in the picture were the same style David used in the original Dave's Diner. The others broke, but I found the whole set at a garage sale. I was very excited when I found them. The Orchids were my Present.


1 comment:

  1. That's cute! Looks like it was still a good evening even though Little David was with you. Just more loving!

    ReplyDelete