Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well I mentioned in my profile that I am expecting. We have a confirmation on due date and what it is. We are having a boy and the official due date is June 3rd, 2010. It will probably be a May baby, since I usually go early. We are not sure on the name, but we have some ideas. Solomon Isaac Taylor, Samuel Isaac Taylor, Joshua Samuel Taylor. These are just some ideas give us your suggestions. We would really like to keep it at bible names, as it goes with the rest of our names. Olivia, Rachel, Rebecca, and David. Just throw out your ideas. Anyway this is the ultrasound images of our son.

1 comment:

  1. For Some reason, my Blog roll was telling me you hadn't updated since you started the blog. I was really bummed. But today it finally said you updated, so I go to check your blog and there is lots I have missed! I used to like the name Simon Cannon. Chris isn't interested in it! Congrats on another boy... we are still trying for a second child! One of these days!

    ReplyDelete